Here you find all links and hints for the installation and usage of CodeMeter.
- System requirements and technical data of a CmStick.
- To be able to use a CmStick on your computer you normally need an installed runtime environment,
the CodeMeter Runtime-Kit. How to install the CodeMeter Runtime-Kit and what you have to keep in mind
can be found on the following pages:
- After you have successfully installed the CodeMeter Runtime-Kit you should register your CmStick at
Only if your CmStick is registered, you will be able to lock your CmStick when it is lost or stolen.
Additionally a registration is needed to request the Master Password. Besides this you can subscribe to
a newsletter, which will keep you informed about driver and software updates.
- Licenses of the following products are included to every CmStick. Please find a short installation
guide for each program here:
- Additional software can be bought at the CodeMeter Webshop. A tutorial
for the CodeMeter Webshop is also available.